"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beautiful Days

We have been having some incredible weather.  This week's temperatures make it hard to stay inside for school.  Ella couldn't wait until the sprinkler could be put under the trampoline.  We have done this several times this week.   

I love the action shot

Seth would just belly flop

Seth

Ella resting to give Seth a turn

While sitting on the bench by the trampoline, I could see Garrett's tree.  We planted this when he started in Kindergarten.  We could see over the top of it when we planted it.  Now here we are 6 years later.

This is what the big brother does while the little ones jump.  The hammock came out this week as well.  We spend many hours enjoying the cool breeze. 

Everyone is entertained so mom can sit to soak up some sun.  I am also working very hard to read The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo.  This book was recommended by one of the moms at ballet.  Well the novel is becoming very good.  I can't put it down.
It is the first of three in the series.  I think I have my reading planned for the summer.

No comments: