"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Where does time go?


"Mom, I not ready!!" says Ella.
I liked the picture though since it shows her room when she was 4. 

Garrett was hanging out in the hallway.  The boy is just so handsome (when he wants to be)  This boy doesn't think that wearing nice clothes, wearing deo, washing his face, combing his hair and tieing his shoes is of any importance.  He just like to make himself comfortable.  When he asked to wear this to co-op today, I was floored.  Really, you want to look nice. 

I thought Ella looked so big.  She is not a little toddler anymore.  She is becoming a little big girl.  She loves these black boots.  She doesn't like many shoes but these don't bother her.  Her skirt has hearts on it.  Gearing up for Valentine's.  I love when she lets me braid her hair. 


So where does the time go?  It seems like yesterday that I was a new mom trying to figure this all out.  Not that I have it all figured out but I sure do know more than I did 12 years ago.  The kids have been so sweet to each other the past few days.  Playing together, helping each other fix lunch or supper, saying thank you to each other, laughing at each other, praying well wishes over each other and life is good.

No comments: