"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, January 31, 2011

Finally pictures of Seth playing Hockey

Seth was running around with 2 of his team members and their brother Saturday morning waiting for their game.  I couldn't help looking at all their ZigTech's.  The green, red and blue shoes are brothers.  I thought is was too cute.  Ella calls them ZigZags

Seth warming up

Waiting for the puck in warm ups


Got to love the hustle
Warm ups

He loves being center - face off


Already set and ready for the puck to drop

 Line change
 going after the puck
Face off again

 Go Seth Go!
Seth reading the green guy who has the puck

Against the boards - Seth is right in the pile

Waiting for the puck again on the face off - Love the look in his face



He loves to play this game.  I just told Jeff that I think it is funny that Seth is a different child on the ice.  He is so sweet off the ice then when the uniform goes on hustle, passion, a little aggressive and the intensity comes.  Way to go Seth

No comments: