"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Card


I know this is not a very good picture.  I took a picture of the picture we gave my mom and dad for Christmas.  This is from our beach session back in October.  I don't have a digital copy of the pictures.  I have looked and looked at this picture.  As I look at this picture, I can think of each memory that comes with each child.

I can think back over the trips, the heartache, the trials, the blessings, the fun, the excitment, the laughs, and memories we have together as we build our family.  I still feel very young.  As I look at this picture, I see the huge resposibility Jeff and I have as parents.  On a day to day bases, I don't see what I am instilling in each of our children.  As I look at each child, I can see where we have been but also my wish and prayer for them as they grow bigger and bigger. 

I have several other pictures from our photo shoot that I got for Christmas.  I love each of them.  I wish I could share them.  Each picture captures very dear moments.

I want our children to know that family is important.  We have come so far as a family and we still have very far to go.


No comments: