"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, November 15, 2010

And we are . . . .

This picture is really only for Meme.  Ella looking like a big girl in the new clothes meme bought her.

Not sure I am going to like 5 - only because the clothes go from sweet little girl to BIG girl

Well we are going to memorize the Beattitudes that come from Matt. 5:  3 - 12
We are studying this part of scripture in Walk Thru the Bible so it fit perfect.

This scripture helps us
realize that without God I am helpless and my situation is hopeless, I humble myself before God and I am hungry to know God because He loves me which makes me become helpful with my whole heart as I desire to bring healing to others making me happy to honor God by trusting Him and following His commandments that keeps me on the path to heaven by His grace!!

I will keep you posted on how we are doing.

We played hockey all weekend.  Seth had one game  - Garrett had 2 games and 2 practices.  Both boys have practice again tonight.  Yea!

No comments: