"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2nd Year of Ballet

Yesterday was much better than last year this time.  Ballet!  Ella was not thrilled that I had signed her up for ballet last year.  She screamed when I put on the tights and leotard.  That quickly passed.  Screams turned to smile and a few cow tails. 

She was so excited to start another year of ballet.  We added tap this year too.
We are getting ready to head out the door.  She knows all about putting her hair up in a bun.  She holds the pins and hands them to me one at the time.


I could just squeeze her.


Meme got her a new ballet bag with her name on it.

(We really are supposed to be in Blue but Lebo's ran out of our size) 
So I will post when we have blue

God so knows the plans for our life.  I so wanted a little girl so that she could dance.  I danced my whole life growing up and couldn't wait until I would be able to be the mommy and take my daughter to dance.  Mrs. Bonita was my teacher when I was little.  God know the desires of our heart.  He will give us the desires of our heart.  The verses doesn't say when we want it, we will get it.  God gave me a little girl but not 1st and not 2nd.  He had the plan all along.  He gave Ella to me 3rd so that I would be a much better parent than with the 1st child, I would be able to be at home, I would be much more relaxed and able to enjoy the sweetness of a little girl.  God is so in control.  Thank you God for this precious amazing little girl that bring incredible joy and happiness to my soul.  She makes me an incredible mom.


Psalm 37:3-5



                                                                                    3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:


No comments: