"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Ella

What can I say but WOW!
This child is such a wonderful addition to our family.  I believe that God sends children to their parents but I don't think I truly believed that until Ella came along.  Now I know what that means.  We are soo blessed to have her in our life.  A girl  - I still say that over and over - God sent me a girl.  As we remember you birthday we remember going to the hospital in a whirl wind and the night you were born.
You are such an amazing little person.  I just laugh at you most of the time.  I have truly loved being at home with you since you were born.  You are the reason that I am a stay at home mom.  You have given me a new spirit of home.  A joy to be home.  I get to see everything that you do.  I have been such a joy each day.
You bring a new perspective to this family.  You have such an amazing spirit about you.  You love your brothers and your family.  You love to swim.  You are very picky about shoes and how clothes feel.  You took ballet this year.  You were in your first recital.
You love to read.  You love to learn.  You enjoy cutting and gluing.  You are a leader but a follower.  You have such a giving spirit.  You make an effort to love on your grandpas.  You enjoy friends.  You are an incredible prayer.  You know a lot about God and the Bible.
You are still shy.  Don't like to have your picures made.  You love to snuggle.  You love have mom with you.  Such a sweet spirit. 
Happy 4th Birthday Little Princess. 
Can't wait to see what the future holds for you
You are such a blessing to your mom, dad, Garrett and Seth
We love you dearly.

No comments: