"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Friday, April 2, 2010

Arrived

Well the day has finally come and Garrett has arrived.  This is job that he thinks is really cool.  He has asked on several occasions, "When will I get to do it?"  Wednesday was the day.  He has arrived. 





Well this scares me to death.  I have weighted the pros and cons to this.  He is my size.  One day he will be sitting behind a wheel of a car so I decided this is the smaller version.  Learning to drive 4-wheelers and lawn mowers are the smaller versions of a car.  I have a lawn mower driver in training.  He did a great job and was very careful.  Next time he mows, he will work on the turns.  I have tall grass on all four turns through out the whole yard.  Not a bad job for the first time.

No comments: