"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hockey Tournament and a visit

I got the pictures from my aunt so I am able to share our weekend several weeks ago in Greenville, NC.  By the way, it is a long ride.  It is 4 hours but it seems like 40 hours.  Not fun.  Garrett had hockey playoffs.  The best thing was that my cousin daughter goes to ECU so we were able to visit as well.
This is Ella changing clothes.  She needed her ECU shirt to wear.

This is my child.

Silly monkey

This is Garrett, Erica and her boyfriend Ronnie, who also goes to ECU.

Ronnie's dorm room.  Remember the days. 

Erica's room

Ella took over Erica's TV to watch Phineas and Ferb.  We love that show.  We even met the creator of the show back in the spring. 

Little Miss
Back to hockey now

This is my child, who looks huge on the ice with all his equipment.

This was the score at one point in the game.  We were winning and by 3 goals.  Well all good things must come to an end.  Yes, the other team ended up  scoring 3 goals to tie the game.


It was a fun season.  This was Garrett's last skate with his Select team.  This was the first year to check and to be checked.  He loves it.  He is fun to watch.  He played Offense for most of the season but in the last two games of these playoffs, his coach moved him to defense and WOW!  What a great job he did. 
It was a great weekend.  We roomed in the hotel with my aunt, cousin, my mom, Garrett and Ella.  It is enjoyable to hang out with family.  It was fun to visit Erica in her new life as a college student.  Thanks everyone for your support of Garrett and Seth through this year of hockey. 
A Great Weekend.
I still pull for ASU even though my children now own ECU t-shirts.  I love you ERICA.

No comments: