"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What we have been up too

We are still here.  I thought the other day - What do I  blog about today?  If I had to blog, it would be about hockey.  That is what we have done all weekend.  Seth had a game on Friday, Garrett had practice on Saturday morning.  Then Jeff and Seth went to Columbia to play 3 games.  Garrett, Ella and I stayed here because Garrett had 3 games.  Then last night Garrett had another game.  So not sure I would have anything to post about other than hockey. 

But here are some things that we have been up to since the last post.  Still working on the TV begin OFF.  Thursday was a night we had no where to go so the kids played and played. 

These are the creatures that Seth built - We have the magnet men pieces

Seth had this star pyramid shape
Ella made a line of all the pieces around the table.  She was so proud of her creation.
It seems that this has been our weather for most days.  RAIN.  We had several roads close because of flooding.  Ella got new rain boots for Christmas so she was prepared.  Playing in the rain.
How sweet. 


No comments: