"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Greatest Show on Earth

Last night, we went to see the circus.  What fun.  Mom, Ella, Seth and I went together.  Seth has been before but wanted to go again.  We rode the Lynx.  It is a train in Charlotte called the Light Rail.  It is fairly new.  I had never riden before.   I know this picture is blurry but it gives you an idea of what the Lynx looks like.  As I was taking the picture, the train was beeping because it was getting ready to leave the station.

Mom and Ella on the train.  It was about a 20 minute ride.
Here is another one of those pictures that makes my heart smile.  I went to take the picture and she put her hand around his neck.  They look just alike.  We call her little Seth.
Ella's favorite part was the tigers.

After we got on the train, she said, "I want to be a ballerina girl and join the circus."  She was very serious about that.  When we told her daddy this morning, she changed her mind.   She said, "She wanted to be a ballerina but do the show at home."  Seth was amazed.  He sat with his mouth half opened for most of the circus.  He didn't say a word or move a muscle.  I have the most fun watching the circus through their eyes.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Hi Amy!
I was so excited to read your comment today. Thank you so much for leaving it. It's fun making new blogging friends. We sure do have alot in common!! And I can't believe you live in Monroe, too. :)

Your family is beautiful. I had fun reading about all of you today. Hope you enjoy your snow day!