"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Build -A- Bear and Seasons

I have been waiting to take Ella to Build -A-Bear.  The boys loved making their own bears.  We first went there for Garrett to build a bear to take to his new brother Seth when he was born.  That was our first experience.  Needless to say, 6 or 7 Bears later, we have enjoyed Build-A-Bear.  Well now it was Ella's turn.  She was not sure what to think at first.  She loved stepping on the pedal to do the foam. 



I know this picture is not clear but I love it because this is what she does when she is whispering to tell you something.  She puts her hand over her mouth. 

Next was bath time.

Isabella is official.  (We like Phineas and Ferb)

Can you tell what her favorite color is? Not pink

Okay,  What season is it?  We bought Ella this hairbow back in November to wear for Christmas.  I tried to put it on her several times.  The answer was NO, I don't like it.  So okay, I'll save it until next year.  Well today, she gets dressed to go outside and play.  She asked for me to put the hairbow in.
How cute it is but it never got worn at Christmas time? 
Another thing she did today was pull out her garden tools and gloves.
She was outside working in her garden with Seth.

It is not the season to be wear a reindeer hairbow!!  It is not the season to be working in your garden!!
To her it doesn't matter. 

When Jeff asked me the other day, who is the funniest person in your family?  I said, "Ella". 

So who is the funniest person in your family?  I would love to know.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Lauren and Jonathan are both pretty funny at times. The other night they were acting silly before bed and I said to Joe, "We have such comedians in our family." Immediately, without missing a beat, Jonathan said, "Then why aren't we changing colors?" I laughed so hard! And Joe had just stepped into the bathroom to brush his teeth. He was laughing so loud we could hear him in the bedroom. Jonathan was grinning that toothless grin. It was hilarious! I of course had to give him a definition of comedian! Too fun! :)