"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Friday, January 15, 2010

Emergency

Do you know what this is?

A Zhu Zhu pet.  Ella has one.  It is grey.  A friend from church, Sarah, gave it to her.  We were looking for them when Ella had to begin breathing treatments.  Everyone needs a prize when you have to go to the doctor.  This Zhu Zhu pet has wheels.  Do you know what happens when the wheels are turning and you hold it close to your hair?  EMERGENCY! 

Ella would not let us take a picture.  I had to dismember the Zhu Zhu pet in order to get the wheels to stop turning.  Once inside to the wheels, Ella's hair was around the wheels so many times, it was impossible to even see a starting point.  After 15 minutes of trying to free her hair from the wheels, we decided to cut her hair.

It was near the front of her face, right above her ear.  The Zhu Zhu pet is free but now is doesn't work.  I put is back together but it must have not done something right. 

Needless to say, I am not sure I want another Zhu Zhu pet that works.  Little girls, that are 3, and a toy with wheels are not a good combination.

1 comment:

Chandy said...

Oh my!! What an eventful morning you have had already!!