"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, April 14, 2014

Another Snow Day

Since the last snow was such a disappointment, we were not sure what this snow call would do.  Well, this one was a big surprise.  It started while we were finishing our school day.  We had an early release but after being at school for about 20 minutes the early release was moved up.  We were eating lunch at 10:00
Betsy, Nica, Emma and Ella
1st grade teacher kiddos

Mrs. Gopun from the Philippines, who never sees snow, was just as excited as the kids.


This was my view of snow before I left school


As soon as I got home, I opened all the windows to see it snowing.  A big thing about where we live is snow usually comes at night and we wake up to white.  I loved this snow because we were able to watch it happen.


Back yard

Out the door we go - ready for adventure


Sledding was a big flop - not the best snow






After snow fun, we headed in the do our reading response.  Not the funniest time for my stressful girl.


All better with hot chocolate


Gabby joined us in our snuggles




Girls on one chair 
and 
the boys on the sofa

matching socks


I wonder how many sunrise pictures I will have over the years.  I love this view.


The girls with our winter hats.  Venturing out after our snow days inside.


No comments: