"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

2 weeks of Happenings

 
 

When the rain stopped and the guys could work, wow did they work.
The cement truck has just left our house and they had finished.  The truck is at the house next door.  The kids enjoyed seeing how the cement rolls off the truck and the guys smooth it out to where it needs to be.

 From this .. . . .
 To this
 Front of the house
 
 
Back of the house where everything was delivered.

 Back corner  our bedroom, den and kitchen windows
Front entry
 
Trusses

 I wanted this picture.  It is date stamped for when to boards were manufactured.
 Second floor

I see my house - half way built
 
Trusses ready to go up

Ella's room

 
A sweet friend of mine who lives in Crismark sent me this picture during the day.  The crane at work.

Roof is on so we headed to visit

Stepping foot into the house for the first time.  All the pictures before were just Jeff and I.  The kids had not seen any since the footings were poured.

Walking through the walls

Back side

Ella given a shout for her room

 Seth in his room with his secret cubby he can't wait to hide in

Garrett's room
 


 
 
 
7019 Hyde Park is coming along. 
We are so grateful and overwhelmed to see this all played out.
 
We give praise to the Lord for all he has done in our family and blessed us with perfect timing. 
 
January, well hopefully, December can't come soon enough.
 
The Weddine's are eagerly waiting.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Wow ~ I can't believe how much they've gotten done in such a short time! I know y'all must be so excited ~ especially the kids. I remember my parents building our house ~ I was so excited!! Is this the third house you and Jeff have built? I know you built the first one you lived in ~ did you build the second one? Whether it's your second or third, you're pros!! :)