"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Randoms of the past few Weeks

Garrett is back to 3/4 day workouts.  Jeff has been running pretty consistently.  Me not so much but it just so happened this night we all finished at the same time.  Sweaty family.
 
 
We have enjoyed the community pool several times.  Seth in his goofiness.


As I sat on the couch one night, here come the two snuggle bugs.  Ella was laying on my lap first.  Gabby decided to join us and found herself a spot.   My lap was full.
 
I have spent several weeks interviewing for teaching positions.  This is me all dressed and ready for an interview.  This day I had 2 interviews.  The  best part is I landed one of those 2 interviews with a job.  Hip Hip Hooray.

 
Our townhouse has a deck off the kitchen.  We have had some incredible weather this summer.  Cool and highs in the 80s most days.  My kind of evening.  The reflection in the window is wonderful.

 
Love a daddy and his daughter hand and hand

 Birthday girl working on 3 of her Lego Friends sets.

Dippin French fries in a milkshake - she has just started doing this

yes, my brain is in full mode of classroom and teaching - not my classroom just sneaking into other teachers on my grade level.

Back seat is the best when you are in the middle of these two. 

No comments: