"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Saturday, August 17, 2013

CentriKid Camp for Seth and Mom

In the middle of the move, Seth and I took off to camp for 5 days.  Last camp as a kid.  We headed to Ridgecrest for Lifeway's CentriKid camp.
 Once we arrived, the kids had to line up shortest to tallest.  Out of 80 or so kids, Seth was the 3rd tallest.  Yep, following in his brother's height.

Our view all week.  Who doesn't love the mountains and the views.  God truly speaks to me in these moments and makes me realize what a small part in the world I really am.

 Seth's roomies for the week. 
 Yes, I enjoyed this rocking chair on a few occasion during the week.
Loved the hugs he shared with me during the week.  He would search me out and find me to tell me good morning, hello or good night.  Not ashamed to show his mom love.

This was the group of 4th grade girls that I was blessed to be small part of their life for a few days.  Blessed by their kindness, helpfulness, and love to learn more about God.

The watches were the cool thing to buy at camp.

Seth enjoying Kitchen Chaos. 

 
CentiKid camp is know for OMC.  These are the leaders that enjoyed the fun of OMC. 

When you step out to serve, even if you think I don't have time, I don't have anything to offer, and questioning so many things, step out and serve.  God will show up and show off to you in many ways.  Incredible group of leaders who brought support, prayer and love to this stressed out momma who is packing up a house and moving in the middle of all of this.

No comments: