"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, April 15, 2013

Hockey and American Girl

 
Garrett loves to volunteer during the Try Hockey for A Day.  Many little ones who are interested in the game come out.  The rink provides, sticks, helmets and skates.  The ice is open with cones and goals.  Garrett loves to share his passion of the game with others.
 
This mom loves to see him interact, talk and show his kindness with little ones.
 
 
 
 
After heading home for 1 hour, Ella and I headed back to the ice rink with her American Girl Doll.
The rink was sponsoring an  American Girl Doll Party.
 
 





She won a door prize for her doll.  A pair of ice skates.  This is Ella and her doll with skates.
 
 
She enjoyed bringing her doll with her. 


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Garrett is SO good with little ones! I loved watching him with Andrew! The doll idea is just too cute!! I'm sure Ella enjoyed it!! :)

Sheila said...

Garrett is SO good with little ones! I loved watching him with Andrew! I love the doll idea ~ I bet Ella was on "cloud nine"!! :)