"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Random Pictures

Garrett had to visit the doctor.   While waiting, this is what I was able to see.  They are working on a seek and find book together.  Side by side, big and little, working together.  So love when I see these moments.
 
Seth is on the poster at our church from the fall festival.  Red Morph suit
Far right side

 
 Jeff and Garrett were gone to play hockey out of town.  I was able to snuggle bug with my little one.  Why don't I take more time to STOP and let these sweet little moments happen more.
 
yes - In her pj's again

 
This is our dog.  Really - lazy dog but too cute
 
 
 
 
I never can capture a good picture of this but I love these eye shades she wears to bed.
They would drive me crazy
 
School time - Gabby  is helping Garrett with his journal.
 
 
New pj's and she fits on the ottoman. 

For morning bible time, they chose to sit on the couch TOGETHER.  Really - savor these moments

 

No comments: