"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas

 After meme and papa's early Christmas Eve morning, we came home to enjoy new toys, take showers and then head to our church for Christmas Eve service.
I love this new tradition that is added to our Christmas celebration.
 
 
 
 
 
Then it was time for good night.

 This was a task to have Gabby in our picture.
 
 
I have to include the next pictures.  This is what happens when a 6 year old takes over your camera.




 
 
The kids couldn't figure out who would be the first one up.  Seth was the winner so he headed upstairs to wake up Garrett.  Ella needed him to carry her.  Too sweet.


 Garrett has been wanting a new HD TV for his room upstairs.
 New 3DS and game
 Somehow I missed a picture of Seth.  He is in the corner.  He got a new iPod 5
 
 
 
MY NEW COMPUTER. 
 
We have such a grand time on Christmas morning.  I love the joy on our kids faces.  I love how they watch each other open gifts.  The fun playing with all the goodies.
 
I make applesauce muffins, egg casserole, coffee with yummy creamer, and we watch the Disney parade on TV.  Everyone is so engrossed in their new toys.
 
 


No comments: