"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Fun

We were so thankful after a full week of VBS to be a home on Saturday.  First time, in a long time, with nothing on the calendar.  Home it was. 

Seth helped Jeff haul branches and limbs that he was cutting.  Really doesn't seem like work if you are the driver of the four-wheeler.

 Little miss had the trampoline to herself.  Sprinkler time
 The joy of summer
 After chores, lunch, resting and supper, we all went outside.  This is what happened after I washed my car.  The kiddos turned the car washing stuff into a water fight.
 Seth figured out you could bend the hose and the little one couldn't squirt you with the hose.
 Anything they could find to load with water and squirt.
 Such a big gun for a little one but she held her own.
They were drenched.  Lots of laughs and teamwork came from this.  I'm sure before summer is over this will happen again.

No comments: