"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend Going Ons

The big boys volunteered Saturday morning for our church's +1 mission challenge.  Jeff chose to register to help at his old elementary school.  Since funding is low and job's have been cut, Charlotte Meck schools don't really care about the school grounds. 

So yard work was the task to show love to this school. 



By volunteering and doing different things, we are able to show God's love to the less fortunate. 
i am plusone.com





My aunt Peggy is too crafty.  She made all these hairbows for Ella.  Too cute.  

So while the guys were gone to volunteer, I decided to do something crazy.  Organize the bathroom linen closet.  What was I thinking??!??

I know this picture means nothing and should be no big deal but I thought I would take a picture so I could remember two days from now when it no longer looks like this.


Then we were off to the local nursery to pick out some flowers to plant around the house.  Meme went with us.  She has such a green thumb.  She knows what to plant, where to plant it and how to make it look really nice. 
 

As I was paying, Ella and Meme took a little swing.

Finished work,  planters at the front door.  Love it.


Meme and Papa brought the little dog to dog sit for the week.  So while mom and dad are on the cruise little Bella is our dog.  My or My what did I sign up for - it's going to be a long week.

As you can tell, it looks like Ella is choking the poor dog.  Ha! She wanted Bella to look at the camera.

I need the patience's of Job.  Please pray - Bella is a puppy and not house trained. 


No comments: