"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Little random post

We have been just doing our thing around here.  Always busy and on the go.

Below are just random pictures I have been taking in those moments where I remember I need to be capturing these times.

This was Garrett on morning with Gabby on the couch.  We have a rotten dog who thinks she is human sometimes.



We have been kidding Seth about his hair.  Last time we went to Becky, the boys decided to just get a "trim".  So now they are asking when we have haircut appointments.  They are realizing how long their hair is getting.  Seth has the sling going on.  We can him Justin. I love his hair this way.  Garrett would love to do this but he has the "mind of its own hair with a tad of curls"

 This is what we do with 3D glasses from the movies.  Ella has been walking around with these for a couple of days.  She says "herd" glasses.  This picture she has been playing secretary.  She has an old cell phone, Garrett's computer and glasses.  It is to funny.

I am beginning to realize that my kids are getting big.  We no longer have little ones.  Their personalities are fun to watch each day.  What they like and dislike is becoming more obvious each day.

No comments: