"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Seth's 10th Birthday

bowling with family

cool picture with the papas

Green maching from meme and papa - seth rode in the parking lot at the bowling alley

new pojo from noni and papa eating at his favorite resturant - O'Charley's

Birthday morning

Seth,
You are an incredible boy.  You have such a compassionate heart and love of others.  You have stepped out this year and tried so new things, piano and TKD.  You remind me so much of your dad.  I love to spend time with you each day.  To teach you can be a bit challenging because you like things perfect on the first try.  You truly care for others and will sacrifice different things to be sure everyone else is happy.  You love to play.  The nick nack guy is what you are.  We call you messy marvin since you love to "WEAR" whatever you are eating.  I love you hugs and how you check on me.  You are a mommy's boys.  I hope it stays that way for some time.  So proud to be your mom.

Seth Branson Weddine, you are wished a happy birthday. 

No comments: