"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

COOKIES+ 8 KIDS = A LOT OF FUN

We had some friends over yesterday to make and bake and decorate Christmas cookies.

I had prepared the cookie mix but the kids had to roll out and cut the cookies they wanted.

Mr. Perfectionist had a hard time rolling the dough without it getting stuck to the rolling pin.  We had 3 stations for rolling and cutting.

This is how one of the kids decided to cut his cookies out.  Ha!  It works.



After rolling and cutting, we ate lunch.  This gave the cookies time to cool. 


After cooling, time to ice.  Remember I had 8 kids here at one time doing this.  It was alot of fun.  I hope this is a new tradition.  I'm not sure if more icing went on the cookies or licked off of the fingers.  Each kid had about 15 to 20 cookies.  Not sure they will last until Christmas though

No comments: