"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Friday, March 11, 2011

Little Bit of Everything

Our little town has a new Olive Garden  YUMMY!  I am so excited.  I was thrilled when McAllister's came to town.  Now we are continuing to step it up.
Thanks Mom and Dad  Lunch was terrific.
The best part.  I had left overs so I ate it twice.

This picture below thrills my soul.  Nothing makes a mommy smile than when her kids get along, depend on each other, work together, and hold hands for the whole world to see.
Thanks guys for making my heart sing.


Ella "driving" the car (not really) while Jeff checked us into our hotel. Hello Washington DC
Seth picked his bed.  Nice room - ready to snooze - started the day at 4:15 am.  Ready to snooze.

Hockey here we come
1 game today
2 games tomorrow
1 game Sunday ( 3/4th place or play for the Champonship)

Gotta start the road trip off with a little ketchup.  Thanks ChickfilA  We love the new dip.

No comments: