"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

17 days and counting

I am trying to be alittle more festive at my house.  I used to do this for every holiday when I was working.  My classroom was covered in decorations.  Now that we are home, I just didn't do it.

Well we need a little excitment
So we are counting down to St. Patrick's Day - 17 days

Our first one was Supper fun

We had french toast with a green center

My cookie cutters are at mom's so we had green stars - it still worked

I separeted some of the egg batter then used green good coloring

Finished product

Seth was loving them - I even made a green syrup to go on the top

Yummo!  Garrett was not so impressed.  He keeps worrying about what he is eating.  He thinks I'm sneaking good food into some of the food.  He will never know.

Fun and excitement around here

No comments: