"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1 Day to Go!!

I had to include this.  For the pass two nights after bath time, the spies come out.  They sneek around the house and then just pop out

Too Funny!  This is what happens to little girls that have big brothers.

 Yesterday was potato stamping. 


The stamp cut into a heart shape


 Ella getting ready to start her stamping
She was not too sure about holding a potato for the stamp

One stamp

Two stamps  - tricky to line up the centers


All done - even the boys participated


Today we all enjoyed a huge box of Lucky Charms for breakfast.

Tomorrow is the big day - Green comes out- what will be left by the leprechaun??

Update:  Today I ran 6 miles in 1 hour and 4 mins. 


I know that I can do this - 17 days to go 6.2 miles is calling my name

and with all my strength - I will finish the race

It is amazing how much I focus on God when I am running for 1 hour

I truly focus on nature, sounds, mailbox to mailbox and then the thought comes to mind how Jesus carried the cross, His own cross down the path without saying one word to anyone, no grumbling or complaining,  He endured it all for me.

He saved me.  So because I that I have the strength to endure a little discomfort and pain while I run.  It is not easy.  Sometimes I just want to stop and say "Why?"  Then I remember Jesus. 
I can do this.

No comments: