"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We celebrated our Valentine's Day on Friday night.  The boys had hockey tonight and I started my first night of classes for the next twelve Modays.  I decided to eat by candlelight.  The kids were amazed.


BBQ chicken, baked potatoes, and salad

Seth enjoying his supper

Garrett is such a great sport.  He joins right in.  No questions asked.  Each one had a red glow stick to wear.
He is 12 right. 

Ella was so excited.  She thought the whole night was so cool

Ella even wore her Valentine's pj's to supper.  Ha

The greatest command God gave us: 
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all you mind, and with all your soul.  What a loving God we serve.  Sending his only Son for us.
His Love is written in red.
Thank you Jesus for your love.

No comments: