"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, February 3, 2011

200th post

WOW!  I didn't mean for this post to be the 200th.  I was just going to post of Tuesday morning and I saw the number of post so far.  How amazing.  I knew I had a lot to talk about but 200 is a lot.  So I am asking you to do something.  I know many of you read the craziness of our life from time to time.  I would love to know that I have more than just 2 people that read my "inspiring stories" ha!  So since this is the 200th post, I would love for you to post a comment this time.  You do not have to have a google account to leave a comment.  You can post an anonymous person.  I would really like to see how many of you read.  Please, Please.  Not sure I will get 200 comments for the 200th post but hey it's worth a shot.



So on to why I was posting today.  Tuesday we went to a show at ImagiOn in Charlotte.  I was so excited to take Ella.  She just loves productions.  We saw, If you Take a Mouse to School.  We have read all the book in this series.  We have them all.  She loves them.  She can almost read them herself.  You know the kind of reading where you look at the pictures and make up your own story.   Since you have heard them so many times you almost have the words memorized, kinda of reading.    That is Ella.

Seth, Mom and Ella waiting for the show to start.  I am so glad I got to go with my children. 
We tried this picture 3 times and she still closed her eyes.  Go figure.
She looks like she is saying Cheese.  The flash was bright each time so she closed her eyes.  We gave up.  One of those memories that I will remember.  Hey at least she is taking a picture. 

We had a great time.  Garrett stayed with Noni and Papa while we watched the show.  It is nice to have grandparents that are close by and are retired so that I can have help.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love reading your posts and what the Weddine's are up to. They are so blessed to have a Mom and Dad that love them so much as to dedicate your time to homeschool and make each day special. Also - Garrett is such a great kid in our middle school class and is so mature for the young one in our class. Keep the posts coming!!!

Amy McCollum

Anonymous said...

Yay! Wow, 200 posts goes faster than you think........kinda like Kenny's song about life. :)

Blessings,

Kyra

Unknown said...

Well, I guess that I will be the first to comment! I love reading about your "family events." It seems like yesterday that Garrett was born. Time is speeding by us all! They are all growing into beautiful, well-rounded kids. You are an inspiration as a parent and as a Christian family. Love to you all! :)

Sheila said...

Amy-
200 posts! That is awesome! I love being able to keep up with your family. You are all very dear to me. You have inspired me to start my own ~ coming soon(hopefully)!:-)

Anonymous said...

As a mom, I enjoy everything about your blog. When I am down and need a spiritial uplift I just long-on and read. I enjoy sharing it with the office staff. I love my family.

Love Mom!

Anonymous said...

WOW 200!! I love to read your blog, it's a great way to stay connected with your family (especially when our whole family lives such busy lifestyles) . I'm always amazed at how intelligent the kids are and how much you all accomplish everyday. I've really enjoyed the hockey games that I've been able to attend, both boys are awesome hockey athletes as well as team players. Look forward to many more post and to watch the my cousins grow into the amazing unique individuals you are raising them to be!!!
Love ya
Joseph Leviner