"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Sunday, January 2, 2011

It can't be that time . . .



It really can't be that Sunday . . .
  
                     the Sunday before . . .

                                     the rountine starts  . . . .
                        
                                              back.

Why can't I enjoy the children the same during school, schedule, running, getting up, going to bed, and all the other things that come with routine?  We have had the best time the past few weeks.

Sleep late              go to bed late               laugh             relax           snuggle          PJ's              eat     

We enjoy the relax state    no pressure      no deadlines      no rules       

I have spent all day in the school room since lunch trying to get myself organized and ready for tomorrow.  Stay calm, no getting upset, enjoy learning along with the children, snuggle, read, and learn

Can this happen????  Tomorrow  - 7:00am is going to come early ( I know for those of you that read this are not feeling sorry for me) 

I want to get up around 6:00am and get myself together before they get up.  I would love to get up and spend time with Jeff, have my devotion, cup of coffee, and then get myself dressed before they get up - THIS IS MY GOAL!!

We are almost half way through another school year.  We begin our 18 week of school this week.  That is half way.  The winter session is the hardest to stay motivated to work. 

Well off we go!!!  2011!!!!  18 weeks to go!!!!

No comments: