"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Friday, November 12, 2010

Shopping ALL DAY

Last Saturday, mom, Ella and I made a day of shopping.  It is amazing what happen when you have coupons.  I was on the hunt for Christmas clothes, a pair of boots, and some shirts/sweaters.  We accomplished all of that and more.

We ended up at Build - A - Bear.  This was our second trip to this store. 

Ella decided to build a Clarice (Rudolph's girlfriend)


I love this picture.  She is waiting and taking it all in.

I wonder how many times in Ella's lifetime I will visit this store.  The boys each have 3 animals each.  Ella is on 2 animals and she is only 4. 

I thought this was the funniest picture.  This was on Garrett's birthday.  Ella loves the chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles.  This is how she eats the donut.  After the chocolate is all gone.  She is done.  She gives it back to me looking like this.  Way to go girl.

No comments: