"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, November 29, 2010

Follow Me There

We have been enjoying Sarah Palin's Alaska on TLC.  We are kinda found of Alaska since we have family in Alaska.  We have even been several times.  What an amazing place.  The pictures on TV are magnificent but in person it is incredible.  My uncle, aunt, counsin and his new wife have been home for Thanksgiving.  We have seen them several times over the past few days.  Each time I watch the show, the theme song just makes my heart sing.  I turn up the TV really loud and just enjoy the song with the amazing pictures of Alaska. 

Sarah Palin's Alaska
So here is the intro to the show

Each Sunday, we have been trying to figure out who sings the song.  As soon as Jeff heard the song the first week, he immediately said "Third Day".  He loves any song they sing.  So after watching the show, this morning (thanks to DVR), I remember to write down the title of the song.  Thanks to the power of the internet, WE FOUND THE SONG.
Here is the video for the song
Turn up your volume really load  - sing the words and find your sanctuary in this song

LOVE IT!!!


I left my camera at my aunt's house so pictures will be coming soon.




No comments: