"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, October 25, 2010

WOW!!! He did it again


There are a few things in this world that truly make me say WOW!!!  AMAZING!!!  SO PROUD of YOU!!

Jeff ran his second half -marathon at the beach on Sunday.  I am so proud of him. 
To know that he has trained for over 13 weeks
Gotten up at 5:30 many mornings
Run his long runs on Sunday
Stuck to his game plan
Committed himself to staying healthy

Medal time

YEAH!! Dad

The official runner

We missed seeing him cross the finish line.  He had been finished about 20 minutes when we fnally found each other.  He beat his time by 9 minutes from his last fun. 
Finished in 1 hour and 52 seconds.  13.1 miles
AMAZING!!!

I am so proud of you!!!

All day I wanted to do whatever I could for him.  I am truly speechless.  If you have never witnessed a half-marathon run, I challenge you to be a person on the sideline watching these amazing people meet a challenge.  It looks very easy but when I can't even run 3.1 miles without walking.  These people are incredible.  I consider my husband incredible.

No comments: