"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, October 25, 2010

One purpose of going to the beach

Jeff's mom has always wanted family pictures at the beach.  So this was the weekend, this was the day.  What an accomplishment we were all in one place.  Eleven schedules finally come together.


This is right before we left.  The light is not very good.  My handsome fellas.

All of us walking out to the beach - The moment was truly something to remember.   All of us in one place, dressed very similar and just the fellowship.

Walking up to the beach

Continuing to walk

And walk

Jeff and Ella running on the beach - we were trying our best to make Ella feel very comfortable so she would take pictures

Seth, Will and Garrett

Mallory and Ella



The boys

Walking back - all done

Ella had a blast - she did good - we were all amazed - Cow tails were eaten after doing such a great job

She was giving her daddy a kiss.  At that moment, I flashed ahead about 20 years.  I could see him kissing her on her wedding day.  Such a precious memory.

Can't wait until the real pictures come back.  I hope my pocket book is ready

Already know what my Christmas card will be.

No comments: