"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

School Pictures

Since the kids are not in traditional school anymore, I try to take their pictures each year. We go outside at our house. I like to do the same spot as well. Here is what we got.




I like this one because it shows how tall each of them are

I love Seth in red and his brownish/blonde hair

My giant

My how he is changing

His dad told him to stand up tall - don't think that worked

She actually took a picture

That is that soso smile but this is how she smiles

Love all the jewerly

She just wanted to love on her brothers

AHHH!  that's not how you smile

The best one I guess - Ella still looks alittle silly and the sun was in Seth's eyes

I love them close up

This is really good - have to crop out the basketball goal on the left and the dog on the right

Sweet - The kiddos

Great picture

This is such an adventure - picking out clothes for everyone - getting everyone to look like they love when their mom takes pictures.

I love each year looking at the picture from last year as I put the new one in front of the old.  Time flies when you are having fun.  There is alot of fun around here.

School year 2010-2011
Garrett - 6th - 11 years old
Seth - 3rd - 8 years old
Ella - PreK - 4 years old

No comments: