"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hard Work

I have been crazy the past week trying to get ready for a consignment sale. It is alot of work. Thanks to my mom for hanging everything up so nice and neat. She has stood for the past two weeks washing, ironing and hanging up clothes. It is so crazy. Each year I say, I'm not going to wait until the last minute but guess what. I was still pricing today at 4:30. My stuff was due today at 5:30. Crazy. I don't like working under pressure like that.






The first two boxes and a bag of shoes


This is two more boxes in my car

The back of my car

We had to take Jeff's truck.  The whole back of his truck was full.  About 7 boxes in his truck

I printed about 300 tickets to price items
It took Jeff and I one hour to unload and put things in there place at the sale. 

I enjoy doing this so much.  It is such a blessing to clean out the closet and earn money to buy more goodies for my kids.  If any of you reading this know Garrett, he just keeps on growing.  All I have done is buy clothes for Garrett. 

No comments: