"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Waiting

Just ordered the new Go Fish Guys CD
I had a tugging in my heart for my kids to learn the "Old Hymns".  This happen back in the summer when I was going to revamp our mornings.  I thought we could sing a phrase of a song, pray together, and read scripture together.  The only fear, I don't sound too good when I sing.  When looking at the Go Fish guys website right before the concert, I found this CD coming out the first of August.

Here is the song list
1- Kickin' It Old School


2- Sweet Song Of Salvation / I Love To Tell The Story

3- I'm A Soldier In The Army Of The Lord

4- This Is My Father's World

5- Blessed Assurance

6- Before The Throne Of God Above

7- I'll Fly Away

8- Shelter In A Time Of Storm

9- Solid Rock (featuring Denver and the Mile High Orchestra)

10- Old Rugged Cross
 
Get ready everyone -- we are ready to jam.  Can't wait to hear these old hymns sung by the rockin' Go Fish Guys. 

No comments: