"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, June 7, 2010

The Day I Have Waited For . . . .

Ella had her first dance recital.  I was very nervous to see if she was really going to do it or not but guess what?  She was soo excited.  I told her that she was going to dance on the Nutcracker Stage.  We were counting down the days.  Things she said that I want to remember
1.  On the nutcracker stage
2.  Behind the red curtain
3.  Prizes
4.  Olivia dance with me
5.  What about Elmo?
6.  Everybody coming to see me

She was just perfect of course.

Getting ready to walk out the door
Eye Shadow, Mascara, and Lip stick
Hair up and ready

This is the Big Girl that helped Ella's Class every week.  Ella in the last couple of weeks just took to Olivia.  Olivia really helped with Ella not be afraid.  When Ella saw Olivia she knew she would be okay.
Thanks Olivia for being a big help.


Ella was singing her part while she danced - Mr. Sun - It was from the TV show - Sesame Street -Elmo and Big Bird were suppose to dance with Ella but she was scared so Mrs. Bonita moved Elmo and Big Bird to the side of the stage.

Just sweet - They all look so little
Ella is on the right side 2nd from the back

Just finished her Big Twirl

Mrs. Bonita has trophies for the 1st year of Ballet.  She didn't know what to think.  I had not told her about this.  I wanted it to be a surprise.
The boys brought flowers, Regina and Erica - an "E" necklace and new dress, Peggy and Bill - crabby patties and a ballet necklace, Noni and Popa - flowers

It was so nice for her to all the family to support her.  She was just beside herself with excitement


Then Meme and Papa brought out the big guns - A Jessie Doll
she has not let Jessie out of her sight -  Jessie has been everywhere the past 3 days

I hope this is not the last of the recitals days that we will have.  I loved dancing and dancing was such a big part of my life growing up.  Don't tell Jeff - but there will be many more of these in the years to come. 
Get ready Daddy and Big Brothers

No comments: