"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Events

Saturday morning Garrett had a hockey game.  So we were up and going very early.  We found out that Appalachian played UNCC in a hockey tournament at the Extreme Ice.  We decided to go.  Seth's coach plays for UNCC and of course we love App.  What an action packed, fast paced game.  FUN
The sweatshirt Ella has on was Garrett's, then Seth's and now little Missy

Hopefully Garrett or Seth will be skating for this team on day
The little ones

This is Seth's coach leaning down ready for the face off

App won 6-2 in a incredible game.  WOW!  I think as a mom I can handle the checking, falling, and roughness of this sport as my kids get older.  I sure do love to watch the game in person.

No comments: