"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend

Our weekend started on Friday after we finished school.  Friday was our 100th day.  They worked very hard to finish school and even helped me clean the house.  We went to see "The Tooth Fairy". 

How funny.  The boys saw the previews during Chipmunks so they have been counting down the days.  It has hockey in it so we had to go see it.  Great movie.  I laughed and laughed.  Of course, the boys have been quoting saying from the movie all weekend.

Friday ended with a hockey game for Seth and Saturday began the day with a hockey game.
 
Garrett is # 34 blue


After hockey, Seth was invited to a friend's birthday skating party.  The best thing was the whole family was invited to skate.  So everyone went. 



Ella decided to skate.  By the end of the time, she was doing it all by herself.  She was walking and moving.  Her favorite part was to pull herself on the bar next to the wall.


I can't believe she is doing this.  We just asked her today if she would let us make her a baby again.  Her answer was, "NO!  I am a big gurr."  (I wish you could hear her say it.)

By the way, she had tatoos this week. 

She called them tutus.  It was the funniest thing.  The boys would never let us do tatoos but watch out.  I think we may have started something. 

Today mom informed us that we have something to look forward too.


+


=

 a DISNEY CRUISE.

No comments: