"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not much

Today was a not much to do day.  I had a haircut this morning.  No change.  Just a trim.  Jeff always knows to expect anything.  He keeps a count on the number of hair styles I have had.  I bet you can't count them on one hand or even two hands.  Got to keep everyone guessing.  I took everyone with me.  Usually I ask mom to help me with Ella but I thought I would try it today and see how they would do.  Thank goodness for Nintendo DSi.  Everyone did fine.  We had a few errands to run.  We came home.  I had to clean the house so everyone had lunch and then watched or played.  This is what I found as I was cleaning.

Can you see Gabby peeping around the corner?  She had just realized someone was in her bed.  Ella is reading the Nutcracker program.  Meme and Ella went to see the Nutcracker on Saturday.  Ella has talked and talked about it.  Mrs. Bonita, Ella's ballet teacher, is the director of this performance.  Ella was thrilled. 


Gabby had bumped the cage open with her nose.  Ella was hiding because she saw I had the camera.  As I always tell everyone,  Never a dull moment at my house but what a joy it is to see your child doing things other people do not get to see.  I love it.

Tomorrow is the new chipmunk movie, The Squeakquel.  Can't wait to see it.


We are going with Cooper and Lori.  Ella is excited because it has girls.  We love the chipmunks.  I told the boys that the chipmunks were around when I was a little girl.  Can you believe that?

No comments: