"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Birthday Celebration has begun

Seth decided to have a couple of hockey buddies skate on the puddle for his birthday.  The game is 2 on 2 usually.  Garrett was the goalie for one net.  Peter, Logan, Hilton, and Seth were players. 


Here are a few game shots. 



The birthday boy

Ella wanted to go on the ice.  Jeff walked her out onto the ice for the first time.  As many hours as she spends at the ice rink, this was her first time.  She was so excited.  I guess the little puddle is not as intimidating as the big ice.


I hope this is not going to be the new thing.  That means I may have to put on ice skates.  I haven't done that is a long time.  Not sure I really want too.  Do you think her big brothers could take her on the ice?

More celebrating tomorrow since the official birthday is tomorrow.

No comments: