"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15d

Monday, December 28, 2009

Ahhhh!

The clean up to Christmas.  Why does it seem to take longer to clean up than to put everything out.  It has taken me all day.  I still have the tree out.  Jeff has to help me when he gets home.  The tree will fit in our attic still together.  We leave the lights on it as well.  It is not a pre-lit tree.  It will be the last of Christmas decorations.  It seems like I have a ton of space in my house.  Alot less cluttered. 

We went outside to play this afternoon.  I do not like being outside in the cold.  But Ella needed a buddy to go outside with her.  Here she is with her new hat my aunt Peggy gave her for Christmas.  It has a kitty cat on it.  She is hiding of course because she didn't want me to take her picture.

Well things changed pretty soon.

Her hat is soooo cute.  She has a scarf to match.  We haven't done that yet.  She loves to jump on the trampoline.


She also played in her sand table.  This was last year's Christmas gift from Noni and Papa.  

The boys ended up in the cul-de-sac to play street hockey.  Seth got goalie pads for Christmas so playing street hockey is a daily event.  They have a system figured out now.  Garrett pushed the goal up the road.  Seth rode his four wheeler up the street with both sets of goalie pads.

Here is the four wheeler parked

Our friends are amazed.  We have street hockey.  We have ice hockey, of course.  We also have little nets and pads for knee hockey inside.  How did hockey even come to this house?  We live in the South.  Jeff even said the other day.  It is funny how I don't even have a baseball player. 

Ella and I took the boys hot chocolate.

Then Ella took off on the four wheeler.  It is the first time she has driven it all by herself.  She is finally tall enough to reach the pedal.  She did pretty good.  Thank goodness for speed 1 and 2.  She took off in 2 but we caught up with her and changed it to 1.  We can at least wall beside her in speed 1 just in case.

We were all laughing.  Sorry for the shadows of Garrett and me.  Just had to take the picture as she was speeding off.  We were laughing so hard.  She was grinning ear to ear.

No comments: